The Site is owned and operated by Advanced Access Engineering Inc. AAE reserves the right to update, modify, discontinue, deny or restrict access to the Site at any time without ascribing any reason whatsoever. The materials located on the Site, including but not limited to all information, software programs, text, name, graphics, music, sound, scripts, icons, logos, images, photographs, programs, software, technology, design, data compilation, (collectively, the “Website Materials”) are, whether registered or not, protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Materials are owned by, licensed to or controlled by AAE. No part or parts of the Materials may be reproduced, republished, transmitted, posted, distributed, adapted, modified, commercially exploited, displayed, broadcast, reverse compiled, hyperlinked, or framed in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written consent of AAE.
NO WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
The Materials are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, AAE makes no warranty and hereby disclaims any warranty:
• as to the accuracy, reliability, adequacy, timeliness or completeness of the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for any error, omission, inaccuracies or inadequacies in the Materials;
• of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties or representations of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title in conjunction with the Materials and/or this Site; and
• that the Materials or this Site will be provided secure, uninterrupted or free from errors or from any virus, contaminant, harmful program, corrupting or destructive code or that any identified defect will be corrected.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The access to and use of this Site and any Material is at your sole risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or services available on the Site meet your specific requirements. Under no circumstance, shall AAE be liable for any losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or economic including loss of profits) whether in an action of contract, negligence or tort arising out of and in connection with this Site including but not limited to:
• any access or use or inability, incomplete, delayed or interrupted access or use of this Site or any other website linked to this Site;
• any reliance of the Materials contained on this Site or on any other website linked to this Site;
• any failure of performance, error, omission or defect of any network, line or server system or the transmission to any computer hardware or software used in accessing this Site or any computer virus or other corrupting or destructive codes, programs, macros or elements of any kind; and/or
• any access by any unauthorized person to any information transmitted by you to AAE or vice versa through this Site or any other website linked to this Site.
This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
You agree to indemnify and hold AAE, its affiliates and any of AAE and its affiliates’ officers, employees and agents, harmless against all losses (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and/or economic losses (including loss of profits), damages (including general, special and/or punitive damages), injuries, claims, costs, fees (including all legal fees on a solicitor client basis) howsoever caused by, arising or resulting from your access to or use of this Site and/or any purported breach of these Terms and/or any applicable laws, policies and regulations.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND CLIENT PORTALS
This Site may contain links to other websites and or client portals for your convenience, and the inclusion of such links is not an endorsement by AAE of the website or the contents therein. Similarly, other websites may contain links to this Site and this does not imply AAE affiliation or association with their operators. AAE is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
You are not allowed to create a link, frame or otherwise whatsoever to or from the Site without our prior written approval and we reserve the right to disable such link, frame or otherwise or take such remedial action without notification.
SEVERANCE OF TERMS
If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceable shall not have any effect on any provision of these Terms, all of which shall remain valid and enforceable.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
By accessing this Site, you agree that the laws of Canada and Specifically Newfoundland and Labrador shall govern such access and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of AAE office(s).